PADI Scuba Dive Instructor #343978
You are looking for something new, excitement rush and fascinating and you are on to consider whether diving or PADI diving course is the answer? Then this is your opportunity to find out and experience the fascination of weightlessness. The first real breaths under water, movement in zero gravity and all that with a secure feeling in the company of a benefit PADI Instructor. You will not want to miss!
PADI Divecourses for Beginner
Discover Scuba Diving
- 10 years
- swimming skills
- Then, when you enroll in a diving course, we charge the full price of the Discover Scuba Diving Program
You can also earn points! If your Discover Scuba Diving program includes an open water dive, this can be credited to the PADI diving courses Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver, the finish with the exhibition of a diver's license. This gives you a head start, if you opt for scuba diving.
If you have often wondered how it is to dive and want to learn it, without making the same a complete diving course, you can find out with the Discover Scuba Diving program, whether you makes diving fun.
The first time breathing underwater is an experience that is Amazing. It takes a while to get used to it - we humans are not even created by nature for it - but after a few minutes of nonestop wonder, most participants realize how easy scuba diving really is. The biggest challenge instructors have with the Discover Scuba Diving program is not coaxing participants into the water, but out of the water when the program comes to an end.
PADI Scuba Diver
15 years old (or 10 years old for Junior Scuba Diver course).
- PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
To dive under the supervision of a PADI Dive Divemaster, Assistant Instructor or an Instructor to a maximum depth of 12 meters
To obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in other diving activities as long as a direct supervision is given
You have been waiting for it to become a certified diver, but you do not have enough time for the course? The PADI Scuba Diver is the exhibition with a Licence might be right for you. This course requires less time than the PADI Open Water Diver course, since it contains only the first three of five modules for diving theory and the first three of five dives in confined water and the first two of four open water dives.
Of course you are Limited by a restricted use certification, but when you dive anyway with a dive guide or want to go you can spend very little time for a certification card, then the PADI Scuba Diver course is the right choice for you. PADI Scuba Diver .
PADI Open Water Diver
At least 10 years or older to be (for PADI eLearning at least 13 years due to international internet regulations).
- The PADI Open Water Diver course is divided into three sections:
- Knowledge transfer (via Internet, from home or in the classroom) to understand the basics of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore the underwater world!
Become a certified diver? Take some diving lessons with PADI Open Water Diver course.
Get your PADI diving certificate. If you wanted to learn always appear, are in search of new adventures and wants to get to know the fabulous underwater world: here your diving adventure begins. During the course you make under the supervision of your PADI Instructor at least five pool dives-like conditions and at dive sites locally.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world's most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. Start with the diving course the internet. PADI diving course online PADI Open Water Diver PADI Tauchkurs online
PADI Dive Courses for Advanced
PADI Adventure Diver
- A PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or equivalent certification from another organization)
- At least 15 years of age (10 years for PADI Junior Adventure Diver)
- Adventure dives from 10 years:
- AWARE-Fish Identification, Underwater Naturalist, Boat Diving, Underwater Navigation, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Underwater Photography
- Adventure dives from 12 years:
- Multilevel diving, deep diving, night diving, search and recovery, drift diving, underwater videography, wreck diving
The PADI Adventure Diver course helps you get more out of your diving by introducing you to new adventures of scuba diving. This course is a great opportunity to work together with your instructor on your diving skills and gain more confidence and pride while diving
Have you always wanted to try out the underwater photography? Or even wreck diving? Take the opportunity and combine three dives of your choice. Find out likes and feel relaxed custody under water by expanding your diving skills and so diving more than ever can enjoy.
PADI Advanced OWD
- A PADI Open Water Diver (or equivalent certification from another organization possess)
- At least 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
- Compulsory dives:
- Underwater navigation, deep diving (typically anywhere from 18-30 meters / 60-100 feet)
- Three more Adventure Dives of your choice
Discover new and exciting experience. That is what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course. The AOWD course is designed so that you can go straight into it after the PADI Open Water Diver course.
The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you to improve your skills and build up more confidence under water.
This is the best way to get more dives and to learn under the supervision of your PADI instructor for more.
Let your credit! Each Adventure Dive the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course can be counted as the first dive of the corresponding PADI Specialty course.
PADI Rescue Diver
- 12 years or older
- Can show a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Have completed a first aid course with CPR within the last two years (ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and First Aid
- What you learn in the Rescue Course:
- Self rescue, recognizing stress in others and proper behavior, emergency management and equipment, rescuing panicked divers, rescue unresponsive divers.
The PADI Rescue Diver course can best be well described as a "rewarding challenge". The course builds on the on what you have already learned and expanded your knowledge. You learn more about problem identification and problem avoidance and you learn how to deal with problems if they should occur after all.
The exciting thing about this course is to take on new challenges and mastering them and grow them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and say in retrospect that this was the best course they've ever taken.